We’re excited to announce that we’ve expanded our solution for franchises to include social media advertising on Facebook and Instagram. With this upgrade, GoDaddy Social now promises local customer acquisition for franchise brands.
The new Instagram and Facebook ads are designed to drive results for locations within a franchise system by attracting new customers with campaigns featuring advanced targeting, on-brand creative, and automated optimization.
A do-it-for-you service
Franchises face the unique challenge of growing a national brand while maintaining an authentic, local presence in their individual communities. GoDaddy Social strengthens brands online with reputation management and social media marketing on the platforms that matter most to consumers. We’ve assembled a team of experts with a deep understanding of the franchise space and powered them with industry-best technology to deliver results for franchises at both the corporate and local level.
The fully do-it-for-you service features:
- Corporate dashboards providing oversight of the performance of an entire franchise network
- Network-wide review responses and review management executed for individual locations
- Account management and performance reporting for franchisors and franchisees to facilitate data-driven decision making
- Professional photography, social profile optimization and on-brand social posts for each location to amplify the brand and engage local customers
- Social media advertising on Facebook and Instagram to reach and engage potential new customers
Reaching new customers
The addition of social media advertising is the latest in a number of upgrades to GoDaddy Social to provide a comprehensive solution for franchise networks. With this expansion, GoDaddy Social delivers on its promise to help franchises save time, protect their reputation, and attract new customers—with ease.
Let us do it for you
Interested in having us do it for your franchise? Learn more about GoDaddy Social for Franchises here.
The post GoDaddy Social adds social media advertising for franchises appeared first on GoDaddy Blog.